Last Updated: September
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. The Boho Business Guide
The Boho Business Guide, ("Company", "Coach", "She", "Her") is business coaching and consulting company based in Georgia. Founder and Creator, Olamide Michelle, is a licensed attorney but no product or course will serve as legal advice or create a client-lawyer relationship.
10. Intellectual Property
"Customer" or "Student" understands that by participating in this school's courses, Student will gain access to Coach’s intellectual property and other proprietary interests. Works including but not limited to graphics, interfaces, original text and copy, trademarks, logos and other creative expressions (“Content”) created, owned, or licensed to Coach are controlled by The Boho Business Guide and are protected by various intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, or distributed in any way to any other individual, computer, or publication or for any commercial purpose, without Coach's express prior written consent.
Client may use Content purposely made available by Coach and School provided that Client:
- not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies or make any modifications to such information;
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial purpose;
- do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media;
- not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents;
- not share course content with other individuals who have not paid for access to The Boho Business Guide School and relevant course content.
11. Payment Policy
All payments are final and non-refundable. Investments can be made in payment plans or a one-time full priced investment. Any questions or concerns regarding your investment should be directed to [email protected] before completing your transaction.
12. Results and Disclaimers
Coach does not make any promises regarding outcomes or results for Client and Client's brand development. Client understands she must take the steps for creating the desired results for their brand, and Coach shall hold Client accountable to do so. The Coach is not an employee, manager, lawyer, accountant, psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, public relations manager, social media manager, doctor, counselor, business operations manager, financial analyst, business executive, or other agent of Client’s business. Client understands that coaching is working one-on-one with the Coach to help Client think through and analyze decisions and assist Client with finding their own direction. The Coach may offer their opinion regarding decisions, but it is the responsibility of the Client to make the final decision and choose the best option for themself and business.